- 743 W Third St, Madison, IN 47250
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1978 Sqft
- Located in Historic Downtown Madison, Indiana. This brick, 2 bedroom home is move in ready. Many appealing features, hardwood flooring, beautiful fireplace and pocket door between the kitchen and dining room. Kitchen has large windows with lots of natural light. Huge utility room, quaint yard and storage building. Low utility bills and taxes. I invite you to come take a look. Immediate possession! Appliances included but not warranted.
- 416 S Zoar Church Rd, Madison, IN 47250
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 10294 Sqft
- Fabulous custom built country retreat in a natural and serene environment. Adjacent to an equestrian facility. Too much to list. Come for a visit and stay for a lifetime.4 HVAC units.Elevator serves all 3 floors. Includes a spacious 1 BR apartment, served by elevator or private stairs. See attached for additional room sizes.25 acres to be split, taxes for 40A w/house, $2786.69/installment. https://youtu.be/v61Io8a57uI
- 367 W Dawson Smith Rd, Madison, IN 47250
- This vacant parcel is zoned light industry. Easy access to highway. City sewer available on South side of property. Many possible uses. Mini warehouse, various industrial uses. Possible mobile home park with zoning change. Within the 2 mile buffer zone of Madison Zoning.
- 4502 N SR 7, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2800 Sqft
- Enjoy the country feel and privacy, but all the conveniences of town within 5 minutes. Step into your very own castle and embrace the warm feeling of home as soon as you enter! The grandeur of the chandeliers, the crown and cove molding, majestic fireplace, huge windows, bringing in the outdoors and the entry through the French doors into your master bedroom suite. You may never want to leave this sanctuary and you will be amazed each time you return home! Many unique features and updates: brand new roof; main livi ...
- 6414 N SR 7, Madison, IN 47250
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 2273 Sqft
- Do you have a hobby and need space? Want animals? Look no further, you just found it. This updated brick ranch with a full finished basement has everything you are looking for! Pool, hot tub, 40 x 80 building with office, paint room, shop and storage, 45 x 75 pole barn, open side run in barn and fenced pasture. Electric & water to all buildings. Master bedroom has exterior door that leads to screened porch and hot tub. 1 wood burning & 1 gas fireplace. Close to Madison's hilltop. Driveway to South belongs to neighb ...
- 8170 E Hi Acres Dr, Madison, IN 47250
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2016 Sqft
- This home comes with a one-tenth interest in 72 acres, including rented farmland, woods with walking paths, one-half mile of Ohio river frontage and a boat ramp. Complete walk out. Fantastic views from property & great room 2 bedrooms having on suite baths. Updated HVAC, 2+ car garage and a new wood stove. Most furnishings, including golf cart & boat dock stay. Golf cart trails through and around the property.Personal property taxes paid by owner on State parcel #39-408-10145-00 are 178.58 x 2Real Estate taxes paid ...
- 928 Park Ave, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 10000 Sqft
- Let your imagination guide you! Many possible uses for this huge historic building. Includes a 3 BR, 2 BA apartment. Previously used as Artist Studio, Moving & Storage Facility, Greiner Brewery. This property is located in a T.I.F zone.
- 607 East St, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1884 Sqft
- This newly remodeled home could be yours today! Located in the Ohio River Town of Madison, Indiana. Whether parents or grandparents, there is plenty of room for kids and grandkids. Lots of closet space w/ beautiful built in wooden closets, new appliances, hickory flooring and fresh paint, new vanities, flooring & counter tops in bathrms., beautiful solid wood doors, new roof & garage to name a few of the many remodeled items. Have you always wanted to start or expand your business? This may be possible with the pro ...
- 2241 Seneca Dr, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1475 Sqft
- Updated home in quiet location that backs up to Clifty Falls State Park. New flooring in kitchen, baths, dining room, front room and living room. Complete bath remodel. Fence on south side is not on property line. Property line is south of fence.
- 332 S Brooksburg Main St, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1680 Sqft
- Lots of space for the money! Close to Indian-Kentuck Creek & the Ohio River. This spacious 3 BR, 2 Bath elevated home, on above ground basement, offers a large yard, 2 lots, attached garage, detached garage & storage shed. Huge wrap around deck for entertaining.Adjacent Body Shop building may be purchase separately for $44,900.00
- IN 47250
- Vacant lot with rare opportunity to Historic Downtown Madison, Indiana, to build your dream home on. Within walking distance to all that Madison has to offer. On corner of an alley so that a rear entrance garage is possible. Lot size is 56 Wide X 110 Deep. Also a platted alley to South (10' wide), behind lot for easy turnaround. Close to Bicentennial Park, Shrewsbury Home and other Historical Madison, Indiana property. All city utilities available at property.
- 709 Walnut St, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 965 Sqft
- Nice 3 bedroom, vinyl sided home in downtown Madison. Just blocks from beautiful main street and the river front. Covered rear porch with enclosed area for outside storage. Great private place to enjoy the back yard. Ceiling fans throughout the home. A beautiful eat-in kitchen. Upgraded electric and plumbing. Metal roof and replacement windows and some updated floor joists. Seller currently pays flood insurance but believes that with elevation survey, at $500.00 cost, that it may show that it is out of flood range, ...