- 224 Spring Creek Ln, Milton, KY 40045
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2280 Sqft
- Wow! This beautiful, secluded farmhouse has it all! With just over 1900' of Ohio River frontage plus approximately 30 acres, this home is a must see. Gorgeous remodel throughout the 4 bedroom, 2 bath home allows for a move-in ready owner. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and wildlife from your choice of the large front covered porch or the private screened in porch. Classic red barn (65x55) features a fireplace and is a great area for entertaining and could possibly be used as a lodge. Wonder down to 1 of the 2 ponds on ...
- 1232 W Main St, Madison, IN 47250
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2180 Sqft
- Nature lovers take notice! Beautiful 4 bedroom home in great Downtown location. Enjoy the serenity that this large lot provides, while also being in close proximity to downtown shops and festivals. Nice 3 season room overlooks a 1 car garage and large carport area. Plenty of off-street parking is available. The home also features nice hardwood flooring and a gas burning fireplace. Located across the street from the Elks Club/ Golf course. This incredibly unique downtown property won't last long!
- 4496 E SR 56, Madison, IN 47250
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 840 Sqft
- Great river cabin with river access and ability to have a boat dock. Cabin is a little rough - will need some work. Approximately 150 feet of river frontage with a break in guardrail to access river. No city water - tank and pump system with the option of hauling or having it delivered. Park on south side of SR 56 near break in guardrail. House is not in flood plain.
- 603 E Second St, Madison, IN 47250
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 4070 Sqft
- I invite you to walk back in time in this beautiful 1915 Craftsman style home in Historic Downtown Madison. Many original features have been kept throughout this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home! Large covered front porch with swings on both ends to enjoy the fresh air and downtown atmosphere. This beautiful home could be your new home or a great Air BNB investment opportunity. Attic has been finished as a bunk house for a great entertainment area as well as the unfinished basement having a rec room area. Both the living r ...
- 411 W First St, Madison, IN 47250
- 6 Beds · 8 Baths · 4714 Sqft
- Amazing in-tact Queen Anne Victorian! RARE find! Enjoy your own serenity on the nicest block in Historic Downtown Madison. This beautiful home is ready to provide entertainment. Five guest rooms with private baths. Take a stroll down the brick sidewalk to sit and relax by your very own koi pond on adjacent lot. With both a font porch and back porch sitting area, you can genuinely enjoy the beauties of this property. Third floor attic space finished for an owner's apartment. Full unfinished basement with full workin ...
- 223 Sunrise Dr, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2350 Sqft
- Come enjoy this large, beautiful corner lot in an established neighborhood! Covered front porch with a part of the yard being fenced and mature trees. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has 2 fireplaces and a sunken living room. Newer stainless steel appliances with granite counter tops. A large master bedroom with 2 closets and an updated bathroom with tile. Close to Sunrise Golf Course.
- 130 Mulberry St, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1985 Sqft
- Come take a look at this brick duplex that is close to the river. Great investment opportunity in Historic Downtown Madison! Live in one unit and rent the other side. Or if you live out of town, make this your weekend living home! Unit 1 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath home with washer/dryer hookup (service address is 130 Mulberry St). Currently rents at $600/month. Unit 2 is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with washer/dryer hookup (service address is 202 E 1st St). Currently rents at $625/month.
- 384 Brentwood Dr, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3059 Sqft
- Location! Great hilltop location on the end of a quiet cul-de-sac close to schools and shopping. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home offers a partially finished walkout basement and 2 car attached garage. Enjoy seasonal river and valley views from the composite deck. Top of the line geothermal heating unit! New water heater in 2020. Recent updates to some of the windows and METAL roof (2015). Large eat in kitchen as well as formal dining room. HUGE master suite with walk-in closet and large windows that brighten the room ...
- 2889 E State Road 56, Vevay, IN 47043
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1128 Sqft
- Come take a look at this 3 bedroom, 1 bath home on the Ohio River! With just over 50 acres this is a farmer's paradise. Enjoy an evening not only looking at your crops, but also the deer, turkey and other wildlife. Approximately 28-30 tillable acres. Beside the house is a garage that has a concrete floor, electric, gas heat and electric garage door opener. Plus, a tool shed (38x60) with concrete floor and electric attached to a livestock barn (40x40) with a dirt floor and a tobacco barn (35x42) with electric and di ...
- 10695 N SR 7, Dupont, IN 47231
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 1560 Sqft
- So many possibilities with this one! Make this your store, office, garage or even convert it into your next home. A 30x52 steel building that is in excellent condition with concrete and tile flooring. This building is built with galvanized steel trusses and 6-inch exterior truss walls with fiberglass batting. Interior walls are drywall with 10 ft ceilings and fluorescent lighting. Lights are on breaker 15 and 17. Previously used as Red Duck General Store. The storage room has a 3-basin sink. Propane gas heat with t ...