- 3509 W Fred Harrell Dr, Madison, IN 47250
- Convenient location to build your new beautiful home! Established neighborhood just minutes north of Clifty Drive in Madison. A full 1-acre lot with utilities at the road. Neighborhood maintains great resale values. See Restrictions and Covenants in attachments.
- 2214 E Cross Rd, Madison, IN 47250
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1200 Sqft
- This home is close to town with huge rooms and some recent improvements. It has a large deck, newer sliding patio door, nice yard and storage shed is just 2 years old. The HVAC is not functioning properly - currently using electric baseboard heat. This home is ready to make your own! Call today to schedule a showing and make an offer.
- 1400 E Scenic View Dr, Madison, IN 47250
- Building lot in River Bluff Estates with a view of the Ohio River! Not many river view lots available. Perfect for a walk out basement! Lot is approximately 1 acre in size with 180 foot of road frontage. Explore the possibilities!
- 324 Liberty Rd, Milton, KY 40045
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1344 Sqft
- Check out this 3-bedroom, 2-bath home with an open concept living and kitchen area, wood stove and designated laundry. A bonus is the spacious yard with a new pool, extra shed for wood storage and a great garage! The garage (30x40) is insulated with finished walls, 100-amp service with wall heat and air. Currently used as a man cave but would make a great workshop. Roof is approximately 4 years old. Wood stove in garage does not convey.
- 4496 E SR 56, Madison, IN 47250
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 840 Sqft
- Great river cabin with river access and ability to have a boat dock. Cabin is a little rough - will need some work. No city water - tank and pump system with the option of hauling or having it delivered. House is not in flood plain.Selling by attached deed, plat picture is incorrect. The seller spoke with the State and there is a process to get a break in the guardrail.
- 10695 N SR 7, Dupont, IN 47231
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 1560 Sqft
- So many possibilities with this one! Make this your store, office, garage or even convert it into your next home. A 30x52 steel building that is in excellent condition with concrete and tile flooring. This building is built with galvanized steel trusses and 6-inch exterior truss walls with fiberglass batting. Interior walls are drywall with 10 ft ceilings and fluorescent lighting. Lights are on breaker 15 and 17. Previously used as Red Duck General Store. The storage room has a 3-basin sink. Propane gas heat with t ...